InTransServices offers transport Bucharest Veliko Tarnovo:
Taxi Bucharest Veliko Tarnovo
Taxi from (Otopeni airport) Bucharest Veliko Tarnovo with standard car (4+1)
Transfer Bucharest Veliko Tarnovo
Transfer from (Otopeni airport) Bucharest Veliko Tarnovo with 7-seater VAN (6+1)
Transport Bucharest Veliko Tarnovo
Transport from (Otopeni airport) Bucharest-Veliko Tarnovo with 9-seater VAN/minibus (8+1)
About Veliko Tarnovo
Veliko Tarnovo – the old Bulgarian capital – is situated in north-central Bulgaria. It is known as the historical capital of the Second Bulgarian Empire. Veliko Tarnovo is famous with its unique architecture and it attracts many tourists at any time of year.
The medieval fortress Tsarevets is situated on the homonymous peak, surrounded by the river Yantra. 22 March is the official day of Veliko Tarnovo. The audio-visual performance “Sound and Light” attracts many tourists from all over the world every year. It narrates about the tragical history of Bulgaria via music, lights, and church bells.
Accommodation:diversity of private accommodation, hostels, guest houses and hotels.
Bars and restaurants:discotheques, bars, restaurants, etc; restaurants offering popular Bulgarian dishes.
Entertainment:eco paths, rock climbing, mountain cycling, horse riding, fishing and swimming.
What to do in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
There are plenty of activities to keep you occupied in Veliko Tarnovo. Here are some ideas for places to visit:
- In Architectural reservation Arbanasi (6 km from Veliko Tarnovo) the tourists can see: Arbanasi Monastery of the Dormition of the Mother of God, Arbanasi Palace, Monastery of Saint Nicholas, Church of Saint George, etc.;
- Samovodskata Charshia – ethnographic complex with crafts workshops, souvenir shops and galleries;
- The Archaeological Museum – the archaeological monuments demonstrate the history and culture of the Veliko Tarnovo;
- The Museum of the Bulgarian Revival and Constituent Assembly – situated in the building of the old Turkish konak. It was built in 1872 by Kolyu Ficheto;
- The Museum of Contemporary and Most Contemporary History;
- Sarafkina House – built in 1861 as business premises for the money lender Dimo Sarafina;
- The archaeological reservation Nikopolis.